Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Laurie & Paul Wedding | San Francisco Rincon Center | Yank Sing

Laurie and Paul's wedding was one of the special weddings of this year. First of all, the ceremony was held at Laurie's parents house in Hillsborough where was nicer than some of the ceremony sites I had been. Second, it was a partial green wedding. This couple is living in New York and they planned the whole wedding remotely with assistance from my best friend Beverly from Especially Yours Chair Covers. Planning a green wedding is difficult because most of the vendors needed to use recyclable material, plantable flowers, organic food... etc. Although this wedding was not a 100% green, but I really appreciate Laurie and Paul to try their best to save the earth and share this message to all the friends and families. Congratulations to Laurie and Paul again and hope they love the images I captured for them!

Chair Covers: Especially Yours Chair Covers
Florists: Poppy;s Petalworks
Reception: Yank Sing, San Francisco Rincon Center




















6 comments:

Beverly Yip said...

Great Job, Ricky!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO LAURIE & PAUL!!
take care, Bev

Unknown said...

I just couldnt leave your website before saying that I really enjoyed the quality information you offer to your visitors...

WEDDING CHAIR COVERS
CHAIR COVERS
CHAIR COVERS HIRE

Unknown said...

You can do most of this in software for free. Try Jeskola Buzz. Its is a VST capable modular software music studio. contemporary furniture

Unknown said...

Love the images on this website great work
Chair covers

scottchambe1 said...

You live a charmed life and I am glad to know you via the blog! I swear I could hear that fountain as I looked on! hcg

Emily said...

Amazing photo's... Well done and congratulations to Laurie and Paul for a Fab wedding
CHAIR COVERS