Friday, May 16, 2008

My First Promotion video by Studio MSV

Andrew from Studio MSV is my all time favorite wedding videographer. We met at a wedding few years ago, and started loving each other's work. Andrew is a creative artist, specializing in creating romantic moments by directing couples to depict their love for each other in front of his camera. I always recommend his work to all my clients.This time, he captured some footage of me shooting an engagement session, and he produced an awesome promotional video for me. Enjoy! (It's funny to see myself on video!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Ricky. Great video.

Anonymous said...

thanks for the kind words, Ricky!

for brides and grooms: It's always fun to work with vendors you know and like and it's especially great when that vendor is as talented as Ricky. Book him! NOW!
:-)

Here's to a great 2008 and beyond.
Cheers

Augie Chang, Photographer said...

MSV, man, do I need to say more? Andrew rocks! OK, of course, you look great too in the video Ricky. You should have tossed the couple into the water while you had them there :)

Anonymous said...

I think the video is a bit too long for a promotion and it gets a bit boring if it drags on and on...

Anonymous said...

super great video so beauty

Get More Details