Wednesday, March 25, 2009

W Workshop | Introduction to Digital Photography

Here is my first W Workshop of Introduction to Digital Photography, I'm going to share the basic knowledge and technique of digital Photography with you to become a better photographer. This workshop will be held in my home studio in San Ramon on April 19, 2009 from 10:30am to 5:30pm. Lunch will be included and of course Live model shoot.

Here are the topics we will cover in this workshop:
- DSLR introduction
- How to operate my DSLR?
- Usage of different camera mode (P/AV/TV/M)
- Usage of ISO
- Basic lighting technique
- Basic framing technique
- On Location Live Model Shoot
- Basic of post processing (Photoshop + Lightroom)

Sign Up - Please send an email to info@wphotography.com with the following information:
Name/Phone Number/Email Address/Camera model

Hope to see you in my workshop.

No comments: