Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Emily & Nathan Wedding | Sir Francis Drake Hotel

Emily and Nathan tied the knot at Sir Francis Drake Hotel in San Francisco, this is one of my favorite hotels, Sam and I were checking it out when we planned our wedding 5 years ago. Although we didn't get married in this hotel, I'm so happy to revisit this hotel as a photographer. The decoration of the lobby and ballroom are very classic and elegant, in contrast the hotel rooms were very trendy and contemporary. These mix atmosphere brought variety styles to my images. For the picture session, we went over to Union Square because Emily and Nathan like cityscape wedding pictures. I love how the images turned out, the sunny blue sky mixed with different colors of city buildings which are the perfect combination. Emily and Nathan are now enjoying their honeymoon in Greece, and I hope they will have internet connection there to check out the pictures.














1 comment:

Ray Huang said...

Great photos Ricky!

-Ray (aka: Bestman A)