Thursday, March 6, 2008

Promises and Pearls Bridal Soriee

I went to the Promises and Pearls Bridal Soriee in San Francisco Design Center Galleria tonight. Many of my favorite wedding vendors had setup a booth there, Michelle from MB Wedding Design & Events, Bev from Especially Your Chair Covers, Jennifer from Jennifer Skog Photography, Andrew from Studio MSV. The event was very successfully, packed with brides and grooms, lovely vendors, live band, open bar, tasty food... Here are some pictures to share.


So crowded -

Bev, Michelle, Jennifer, and Maria on stage -

Michelle and Andrew -

Guess who is he?

Nice table decoration by Michelle from MB Wedding Design & Events


Hard working Andrew -

Stacie from The Flirty Guilde, check it out, very interesting website for brides & grooms
My buddy Augie & I!

Claudia & Andrew-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great pics. of course, you know i'll be stealing these for my blog. :)

Great to see you again. (and I will go research mountain bikes soon.)

Anonymous said...

really good snap

Get More Details