Friday, March 21, 2008

WPPI 2008, Las Vegas

This is my forth year to WPPI, as last few years, it was held in Bally/Paris hotel in Las Vegas (finally we're going to hold it in MGM instead in next year!). I like to go to WPPI, check out new stuffs from tradeshow, buy new camera equipments, and of course hang out with friends and DRINKING! My new assistant Elley went there this year, she was such a good girl, she went to ALL platform classes and didn't go out at all. I felt really bad coz I only went to one class. In the last day of the show, I finally did something productive in the tradeshow. I bought some camera equipments and also ordered some sample albums. I ordered a new handcrafted Japanese album, can't wait to show it to my customers.

First dinner, Augie, me, Bev, and Matt (<--the one taking this picture)
Outside of Paris and Planet Hollywood

We were doing stupid poses in front of Planet Hollywood

Matthew's turn

Matthew, Elley, Manoj, and me

Cool wall!

The only class I went

This guy kept showing of his new iPhone

We stayed at Westin Hotel this time

Pictage has a huge booth this year

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like japanese album


Get More Details