Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Alison & Pete Wedding, Los Altos United Methodist Church

Weddings should be as unique as who you are. That's the exactly reason why I love what I do. My vision for each wedding is to bring out the couple's character and who they really are. If you love my photography, it's because of you. I shine because you shine in front of my lens.

I heart Alison and Pete. I am constantly amazed at the wonderful couples I get to work with. I love Alison's wedding gown, adore the pretty details, and what really gets me going is the great moments. The light sabre grand entrance is awesome and the Star Wars slideshow is UNFORGETTABLE! All these elements came together for me to tell an unique story. And this is what your wedding is about.
















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

handsome fella and beautiful gal. Wedding pics look awesome! congrats again!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations
wedding pics look awesome
so beauty


Get More Details