Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Linda & Edward Engagement - North Beach, Embarcadero Ferry Building

The first time I met Linda and Edward was at Jennifer and Michael's wedding. Linda is Jennifer's sister and Edward was one of Michael's groomsmen. I still remember the awesome wedding at Pacific Athletic Club. This time around, I was honored to be documenting Linda & Edward's engagement.

North Beach is such an unique area in the City. I love coming here for pasta and desserts. I know this area particularly well as I worked in a wine shop back in the days. The European influenced streets provide a nice romantic backdrop with some awesome colors while the city feel gives a little chic and twist to this energetic couple!
















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

little chic and twist to this energetic couple so very nice beauty

Get More Details