Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Christine & Matthew Wedding - Bridges Golf Club, San Ramon

When Christine and Matthew first came to me, I immediately knew they would have a fun wedding. Christine is a such character - she's a hilarious person who always has a big smile on her face and making any situation more fun! Matthew is the perfect balance for her with his sweet, patient nature.

Christine and Matthew tied the knot at the beautiful The Bridges Golf Club in San Ramon - my neck of the wood. Although I have done a lot of weddings at this place, each wedding is different! Their wedding reception's main theme is for everyone to participate and have great fun together. With DJ - D from Yabata.com, you'd know they have achieved this goal when everyone is up dancing and having a blast.



The signature tunnel at The Bridges Golf Club-





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have done a lot of weddings at this place, so beautiful

Get More Details