Thursday, April 10, 2008

My new 50mm 1.2L USM Lens is here!

In WPPI this year, I didn't spend too money on camera gadgets because I found out many camera gears are useless and wast money. But I spent $1300 on this 50mm 1.2L USM lens and it finally arrived at my door yesterday. This lens was introduced by my buddy Augie, he lent it to me to try out in a wedding that we shot together. Oh man! The pictures turned out awesome even I shot them in a very dark atmosphere. I can't wait to use this new lens in the coming weddings and engagement sessions!


Couple shots by using the same lens, no Photoshop touchup
Took this picture when the couple were watching slideshow with dim lights

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this lens, too! I don't own one, I rent it for weddings, too. I use it for capturing details, never really used it for capturing portraits, but I shall try it next time! Did you use flash for those two shots?

Augie Chang, Photographer said...

Smart buy! you'll love every dollar of it.

Ricky W. said...

No, I didn't use flash in those two shot. Color is wonderful, isn't it?

Jenny Lee Photography said...

That lense is great for sleeping babies. Try it on NicNic.

Anonymous said...

Smart buy, so beautiful and love this lens

Get More Details