Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Mary Ann & Ben Wedding - St. Callistus Church, Ruby Hill Golf Club

Mary Ann and Ben are living in San Diego now, since both of them are actually grew up in the Bay Area, they decided to get married at St. Callistus Church in El Sobrante and the reception party was held at Ruby Hill Golf Club in Pleasanton. Mary Ann and the bridesmaids were getting ready at her parents' house, everything was ready to go by the time I arrived. They were really well prepared, good job. Everything went smoothly during the day, and I can tell Mary Ann and Ben spent a lot of time on the preparation. I especially liked the decoration in the reception at Ruby Hill Golf Club, they selected purple and sage as the theme colors of the wedding and everything was matched perfectly. From the wedding cake, groomsmen and the bridesmaids dresses, the floral decoration, to the dance floor lights are all matched up! Congratulations to Mary Ann and Ben again, and I hope they will like all the moments I captured for them.














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations I hope they will like all the moment so good captured for them.

Get More Details