Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tyler Baby Portrait | Home Sweet Home

Tyler is now 14 months old which is a perfect age for a baby portrait. Tyler is a smart boy, he can walk, speak few words to express himself, and search for my camera during the photo session. We started our session in a 100 degree morning at Lilia/Kerwin/Tyler house. At first, Tyler was little bite shy and scared of my camera. After playing few peek-a-boo and showing on the pictures on the camera, he started to play with me. Lilia and Kerwin is well decorated and every corner was a perfect spot for pictures. We also stopped by the park near the house to capture the active side of Tyler. I really enjoyed shooting with Tyler and the family and I hope to see them again in the near future! If you want to check out more images of Tyler, please visit W Photography fan page on Facebook.















1 comment:

Andrew Hsu said...

Hey! My old clients!
Great photos!