Monday, November 23, 2009

Pheasant Hunting | Suisun Marsh Hunting Preserve in Fairfield

I met Mark because I was interested in an advertisement spot at his car wash shop in Danville, and I ended up trading my photography service with him. He wants to take some pictures of his hunting dog in action. Hunting? Wow, I was so exciting because I've never hunt in the past. We started our hunting day in the very early morning and Mark drove me to the hunting field in Suisun city with his father Andy. Hunting is fun, to me, it's very similar to fishing, but you have to walk on the field a lot. They didn't shoot all the time because most of the time we had to wait for the dog to search for the pheasants on the field. We spent 3 hours on the field and we ended up with 3 pheasants, not bad at all. Mark gave me one pheasant and I cooked it with my own Chinese recipe, yummy (it tastes like free range chicken). Thanks to Mark gave me this opportunity and it was a fantastic experience.

















No comments: