Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Pamela & Allen Engagement | Merchant Exchange Building | Ferry Building

Pamela and I met at her best friend Jennifer's wedding two years ago and I was Jen's wedding photography. She started love my pictures and told me she would hire me once her boyfriend Allen propose to her. After the wedding, we kept in touch on Facebook and she always enjoy my images I posted. Two years later, she called me one day and told me she was engaged couple weeks ago and wanted to setup an appointment for wedding consultation. At the end of the meeting, she and Allen just asked for contract and we finished the booking on the spot. I'm so excited and looking forward to see Pamela and Allen with her wedding gown and his tuxedo, I promise their wedding pictures will go beyond their expectation! Let's rock it!











No comments: