Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Amy & Kenneth Engagement | Central, Hong Kong

Kenneth and I met when we were 4th grade in Hong Kong, and it has been almost 24 years (I'm getting old.) I'm so glad see him getting married with another good friend of mine, Amy. Kenneth and Amy decided to tie the knot in Hong Kong instead because both of them will stay in Hong Kong to start their new marriage lives. Many of their friends and relatives flew back to attend their wedding, and i'm one of them because I was the bestman of the day. Kenneth and Amy love my pictures. However, I couldn't be their wedding day photographer. So I suggested to take engagement pictures for them as a little wedding gift. They loved the idea and we spent a morning in Central (Downtown area with some historic buildings) to capture their love moments. Congratulations to my best friends Kenneth and Amy!










3 comments:

Becky said...

I love the one of them in China Town. What great emotion you have in all your photography.

Becky said...

Oh, it actually is Hong Kong. I lived in Nanjing for a year. I thought it was too clean to be China, but Hong Kong is simply beautiful--and clean! China is one of the most beautiful places I have ever been. I love it's big cities and natural wonders.

Ricky W. said...

Shooting in Hong Kong was tough, so many people everywhere, but we had fun time!