Monday, January 12, 2009

My brand new camera - Canon 5d Mark II

After months of waiting, my brand new camera - Canon 5d Mark II has finally arrived at my doorway today. I wanted to upgrade my camera for long time, however I decided spent money on lenses instead in the past several years. Until 5d Mark II was announced, I decided to that's the camera I've been waiting for. 21.1 Megapixel Full-frame CMOS and ISO 25600 are the most important features to me, plus Full HD video capture 1080p, DIGIC 4 image processor, 3-inch clear view LCD... and more. I'm still charging the battery for the first time, testing shots will come very soon, I can't wait!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Dreamy specs. With a camera like that... why buy a video camera.

Becky said...

I'm so jealous! I really want this camera.

Ricky W. said...

I love this camera, I finally can go higher ISO with acceptable result. And full frame is fabulous!