Thursday, January 29, 2009

Nicole D'Ambra Wedding Consulting

I met Nicole in Studio MSV's party two years ago and we didn't have a chance to meet each other until yesterday. Nicole is the owner of Nicole D'Ambra Wedding Consulting, one of the top wedding consulting companies in the Bay Area. During our lunch meeting, we talked about business and also shared funny wedding stories to each other, she made me lol! Nicole's service covers the whole Bay Area, Napa/Sonoma area, and also southern california. Her customers always give her 100% satification, so her bookings filled up quickly, if you want a fantastic wedding or you're looking for wedding consulting service, you better contact Nicole once you finsih reading my blog!

Sorry Nicole, the picture didn't turn out well with my point & shoot! -


1 comment:

Ana Ramirez said...

hey, your pictures are lovely!!!
I liked so much, congratulations for your great job!!
bye