Friday, January 9, 2009

Nicole Ha Floral & Event Designs

Nicole Ha Floral & Event Designs - Before working with Nicole, I heard about all the good things about her works from my friends, customers, and vendors. Starting early last year, Nicole and I finally got a chance to working together for Halbert and Sally's wedding early this year. Nicole's works are unique, simple, and elegant. If you're looking for floral designer for your weddings or events, you definitely need to check our her portfolio. Nicole told me that she is in the middle of redesigning her website (http://www.nicoleha.com/), and she probably would use some of the pictures I shot for her, I can't wait! Nicole, I hope to see you again the upcoming weddings.

2 comments:

Augie Chang, Photographer said...

Yeah! You met up with Nicole. She is such a sweetheart.

Anonymous said...

It was nice to finally meet up with you Ricky. I hope to work with you more in 2009 and I might see you again in Vegas. (: