Monday, July 9, 2007

Danelle & David Wedding - Queen Wilhelmina Tulip Garden, Treasure Island

Danelle and David's wedding was such an eye opener to me! I grew up in San Francisco and did not really have a chance to enjoy the tourisey location. The wedding ceremony was held at the Queen Wilhelmina Tulip Garden. I had no idea where this is until I did some research on google! It is the beautiful windmill that I pass by all the time when I go to the Ocean Beach!

We started off the day at the Crissy Field -





The Dutch windmill was such a dramatic backdrop for the wedding!

Some umbrella action at the ceremony!


It was not tuip season, but these flowers are so colorful too! Queen Wilhelmina Tulip Gardens




Reception in Treasure Island over looking the beautiful San Francisco water front.


Congrats and enjoy your honeymoon!

No comments: