Monday, July 9, 2007

Maggie & Alan Engagement - Napa Valley

I shot the engagement session for a good friend of mine, Maggie and Alan, who will be getting married this September.
This couple has the most fun, silly dynamic between them! They have the same sense of humor, which means that they are constantly laughing at each other and at whatever comes their way. I think it is this quality that will keep them together forever--nothing will ever be too difficult or too awful to find some humor and get through it.

Here are some favorites -





Nice Back Lighting at the CIA-

In front of a beautiful cake shop - They eyed the deserts but didn't indulge.





I made Alan pick up Maggie for 20 times even though I got it in the first try :)

When our session is over, we jumped to the nearest Safeway to get some icecream. It was such a bright hot sunny California day! I got a nice tan after the session.

Maggie and Alan, thank you so much! You did an awesome job!

No comments: