Friday, September 14, 2007

Sheila & Frank Wedding - Eagle Vines Golf Club

So so so Sorry! Sheila and Frank tied the knot on August 25 and I have not had a chance to post the pictures til now. I was out on Labor Day weekend to spend a week in Vancouver to visit my family and to recharge. Now I am back with the energy level up the roof! I actually got a lot of work done after the short break - 2 album designs, 3 album revisions, 2 online galleries; I have even set up a studio at my house! Pat on the back!
Sheila & Frank's wedding was held at the beautiful Eagle Vines Golf Club in Napa Valley. I thought the wedding ceremony was really special. Their children actually got to participate - they each held a small vase filled with colored sand and then together with Sheila and Frank, they filled the large vase to symbolize the union of a new family - the product was just beautiful. Now let's get to the picture!




The family sand ceremony!





Beautiful lighting at the golf club

The reception was held at the Travis Air Force Base!




The Haiwaiian dance performance rocked the night!



Sheild & Frank, thank you for sharing such a wonderful event with me! Congrats!

1 comment:

benilhalk said...

Super amazing photography! Hunting for venues in Chicago for our graduation party in a couple of weeks. Saw many of the affordable ones with perfect outer space area ad parking. Luncheon dishes and desserts will be decided with everyone's preference. Not sure about Dj and photographer.