Friday, September 21, 2007

thefamilee studio shoot

Since I moved into my new place in April, I have been dreaming about setting up the studio at the loft. Two weeks ago, my dear sister called me up to have some family/pregnancy shoot taken, and I thought this would be the perfect time to accomplish this! The set up was a breeze, with the help of my brother-in-law, it's done in an hour and the camera immediatly start clicking furiously.
I am extremely excited to be shooting under controlled environment... lighting, I mean. My niece, Coco, is another story! It's really amazing what the 4.5 year old, underneath her cutest smiles, has such a big brain and strong will to do things her way!
Coco will be the next top model - she is just so natural in front of the camera!











No comments: