Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My first station wagon!

As many of you know, I've been driving my Infiniti FX35 SUV for years, I love this SUV becuase of the aggressive outlook, the sporty performance, and all the fancy features. After Nicholas was borned, Sam and I figured we have to replace this beast because of the stiff sport suspension, tiny backseat and trunk space, etc... After months of researching and shopping, we decided to get a wagon instead of a SUV. I finally found this rare Audi A6 Avant and it fulfills most of our needs. Sam and I are happy now and we hope little Nicholas will enjoy it as well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very good choice. Wagons have plenty of family-friendly options as well as being more environmentally friendly than a SUV.

Augie Chang, Photographer said...

Great! I can't wait to see you mount your child seat(s) in the back!!

Anonymous said...

Excellent very good choice
Thank you

Get More Details