Monday, August 25, 2008

Sophia - Japanese Tea Garden

Cindy and Jason got married in 2005 and I was their wedding photographer; three years later, they brought their lovely 1 year old daughter Sophia and we had a family portrait session in Japanese Tea Garden in San Francisco. I didn't shot a lot of baby/children portrait in the past because I didn't know how to make them happy and smile in front of my carema. Now, after Nicholas was borned, I started to learn how to play with them. I deeply believe mommy Cindy and daddy Jason take a lot of pictures with her, I can tell because Sophia liked to stare at my camera all the time. We spent about an hour in the garden and this little lady was getting tired, it was time to nap!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very great job
Congratulations

Get More Details