Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Michelle & Collin Wedding | Blackhawk Country Club

Michelle and Collin tied their knots at Blackhawk Country Club, where is one of the famous wedding venues in the east bay. I shot this wedding with my best friend photographer Chung Li again and also worked with several vendor friends such as Beverly from Especially Yours Chair Covers and Laura from Poppy's Petalworks. I love the details of this wedding, from the chair covers to the flowers, and the cup cakes to the center pieces, they were unique and elegant.

Makeup artist : Starr House The Salon www.starrhouse.com
Chivari Chairs & Linens: Especially Yours Chair Covers www.eychaircovers.com
Florist : Poppy's Petalworks www.poppyspetalworks.com


















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting, definitely going to subscribe! See you on my reader.contemporary modern furniture

Unknown said...

definitely going to subscribe! See you on my reader.