Thursday, August 20, 2009

My New 17in MacBook Pro

Mac? PC? Mac? PC? I ended up with a 17in MacBook Pro after many discussions with different friends. Mac won this battle because of its stylish design, crispy sharp vivid screen, reliable and fast performance, and the most important - I don't have to do Ctrl-Alt-Del everyday. I've been using this MacBook for a week and I feel I'm an computer idiot because I'm confused with the fn/control/alt/option/command keys... Command-C vs Ctrl-C, then what is the control key? What are the differences between control/option/alt....aaahhhhh!!! Although these keys are driving crazy, I still love my new MacBook!!!


1 comment:

Harriet Thespy said...

typical it doesn't come in handy at first as how crisp and stylish as it looks..you'll get used to it eventually. :)