Monday, September 14, 2009

Jolie & Tate Wedding | Pacific Oaks Vineyard Estate | Aptos

My good friend Amy from Amy's Wedding & Events asked me to shoot some images of Julie and Tate's wedding for her portfolio, sure! This gorgeous wedding was held at Pacific Oaks Vineyard Estates in Santa Cruz and this was my first time shooting at this beautiful venue. Under Amy's well prepared planning of the event, everything ran smoothly. Jolie and Tate had no worry about anything and enjoyed their wedding. They just needed to yell "Amy, I have a question..." or "Amy, I want this and I want that..." Moreover, the owner of the estate was helpful and friendly, and she put my wedding highlight slideshow on the website as well! Here are several beautiful images just want to share with you.

















No comments: